IMPORTANT: Indian Cyber and IT Laws Services. Mail us through contact us page of our website for any such services. We have in-house experts for all online services under the Indian cyber and IT laws. Highly qualified experts for domain name disputes.
Our Important Services:
- Legal advice on all issues related to Indian Cyber and IT Laws services.
- Expert IT law experts for handling matters pertaining to the Domain Name Disputes(DNS) under the Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- Services of IT law experts for all hacking matters, complaints, proceedings and prosecution proceedings launched by the enforcement agencies.
- Fighting cybersquatting cases of all kinds by IT law experts.
- Cybersquatting dispute resolution services by experts.
- Cybersquatting litigation at all levels by experts.
- Protecting domain name from cybersquatting and hijacking by cyber experts.
- Legal documentation, contract vetting and all allied services pertaining to Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- Services pertaining to IPR related issues in Cyber Laws by highly qualified experts.
- Legal content writing and vetting of the contents of websites by experts.
- Writing and vetting of the disclaimer, announcements, notices etc for the websites by IT lawyers.
- Online legal advice and online legal services under the Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- Best Indian lawyers for Cyber and IT Laws for domain name disputes.
- Very good Indian lawyers for cyber lawsuits and cyberlaw cases.
- Indian Attorneys for cyber law documentation.
- Legal advice forum for all matters related to Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- Legal advice hotline for all contingent cyber law matters to provide online legal advice and online legal services.
- Online lawyer for online lawyer chat and to provide online legal forms, online legal documentation related to Cyber and IT Laws.
- Providing all legal services in police cases under the Indian cyber and IT laws with excellent results.
- Experts for all the matters related to information technology law enforcement in India with a wide network of cyber lawyers at all levels.
- We have a very strong team which can handle the matters pertaining to the hacking of website, domain disputes.
- Best Indian lawyers for online legal advice and online services in Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- Highly qualified experts to handle the matters of domain name disputes online.
IMPORTANT AREAS OF INDIAN CYBER AND IT LAWS
- Domain disputes:
We provide all kinds of legal services related to domain disputes under the Indian Cyber and IT Laws. We also undertake the proceedings against the cyber squatter who can take unauthorized registration of the domain name which may harm your business or reputation. The proceedings in this regard are related to ICANN and are initially launched against the said cyber squatter which may lead to the issuance of communication to the said party. In most of the cases, ADR is resorted to and the dispute is sorted out effectively without entering into the court proceedings. Another level of dispute resolution is such fields is at the INDRP level for .in disputes and at UDRP for .com domains. In extreme cases, the arbitration proceedings or court proceedings for a civil injunction or restraint order or declaratory relief is prayed for which is granted by the civil courts. In some extreme cases, the violation of IPR leads to criminal proceedings under the Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- Hacking matters:
we handle the matters pertaining to the unauthorized entry on your website or web space to prevent the loss of data and other material from your websites. Hacking being a criminal offense in most of the countries leads to the criminal prosecution of the hacker. Cyber lawyer at our law firm take up such cases with full confidence and achieve the desired results in such matters under the Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
- IPR disputes:
we provide the services related to the IPR dispute through our trained attorneys who provide the best strategies for the resolution of the disputes with full confidence under the Indian Cyber and IT Laws.
A BRIEF OUTLINE OF INDIAN CYBER IT LAWS
Indian cyber and IT laws are now well developed and are regulated by the Information Technology Act, 2000. The said Act deals with all issues of hacking and violation of the Indian Cyber and IT Laws. We have the best of information technology lawyers. We have in-house cyber lawyers well versed with the cyber law enforcement machinery and effectively handle all the matters related to Cyber crimes, Cyber Laws, Cases related to internet, piracy, hacking, Copying, tampering sites, hacking of web space, websites, copying of websites, piracy of websites, misuse of websites.
NOTE: For online legal advice and legal services on Indian Cyber and IT Laws, mail us through contact us page of our website for any such services.