IT Lawyer India
Expert and qualified IT Lawyer India
- Online IT Lawyer India for all online legal services.
- An expert team of IT lawyers from India for all kinds of services in cyber and IT laws with confidence and quality.
- Legal advice by experts on all issues of IT Laws in India, Cyber laws.
- Domain name disputes (DNS) services by expert Cyber and IT lawyer.
- IT Lawyer India for Online legal services of handling all disputes related to Hacking, Cyber squatting, Domain Name Wrestling, Domain Name registration dispute and all other related subjects.
- Online legal services related to launching and defending administrative processes for domain name disputes by experts.
- Legal advises for SLAs, service agreements, disclaimers etc by Cyber lawyer.
- Drafting and vetting of terms and conditions, disclaimers, the declaration for domains, websites by Cyber lawyer India.
- Online desk for Online legal services of instant advice by IT lawyer India on all Information Technology law matters.
- Expert IT lawyer India for handling the matters pertaining to the hacking of websites by Cyber and IT lawyer India.
- Legal services by expert and qualified IT lawyer India for handing the matters of copyright infringements on the internet.
- Legal documentation, contract vetting and all allied services pertaining to the Cyber Laws.
- Services pertaining to IPR related issues in Cyber Laws.
- Legal content writing and vetting of the contents for websites.
- Legal advice hotline for all contingent cyber law matters to provide online legal advice and online legal services.
- The online lawyer for online lawyer chat and to provide online legal forms, online legal documentation related to cyber laws.
IT laws in India:
The IT laws in India are mainly covered under the Information Technology Act, 2005. This act describes the Information Technology system, various laws related to the regulation of the Information Technology regime. The IT Act also describes the offenses as contained under the Information Technology and the punishments contained in the same.
Besides the IT Act, 2005 several offences as described under the IPC, Patent laws, Copyright laws are also contained in the IT laws in India. In most of the cases, the civil remedies are available for such disputes. It is the duty of the expert IT Lawyer India to comprehend the offense or the dispute and the remedies under the laws.
The cases of internet are global and not regulated by the Indian laws. In most of the cases of domain name disputes, the decision of ICANN is binding which controls the Registrar who assigns the URL and other sources. Such IT disputes have global ramification and the most of the proceedings are held online as per the WIPO protocol. IT Lawyer India who is well versed with the procedures of WIPO and ICANN can very well advice on all such disputes effectively.
IMPORTANT: For urgent requirements of IT lawyer India, mail us through contact us page of our website.