ATTENTION: In-house Expert CAT Lawyer. Online Services by expert service matter lawyer.
Central Administrative Tribunal was created under the Act of Parliament to deal with the service disputes of central government employees, central government undertakings and autonomous bodies under the central government.
An amendment in Article 232 of the Constitution of India was carried on and all cases related to the central government were transferred from High Courts to Central Administrative Tribunal or CAT as it is called. At present there are 17 benches of CAT across India to deal with the service matters of central government employees. The lawyer appearing before the CAT are called the CAT lawyer.
HOW TO SEE CAUSE LIST CAT?
The provisions of the Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985 do not, however, apply to members of paramilitary forces, armed forces of the Union, officers or employees of the Supreme Court, or to persons appointed to the Secretariat Staff of either House of Parliament or the Secretariat staff of State/Union Territory Legislatures.
Special notification with regard to the adjudication of the disputes of the employees of Delhi Government and various bodies of the Delhi Government has been done, pursuant to which the service dispute of the Delhi Government employees is now taken up by CAT for adjudication.
The issues on which any employee can approach CAT:
- Recruitment disputes, disputes with regard to interpretation of recruitment rules
- Appointment disputes
- Suspension disputes, misconduct issues
- Charge sheet and departmental inquiry
- Issue of memo, warning letter and all issues related to ACR
- Promotion and demotion issues
- Transfer and posting issues
- Pay scale fixation and grant of MACP, FNSG issues
- ACR issues and matters
- PCA Act matters related to charges of PCA
- CVC matters
- CBI matters
- All punishment matters
- Removal, termination, discharge, dismissal matters
- Retirement and VRS issues, fixation of pension issues
- All other issues and incidences related to service
- All issues related to interpretation of FRSR, CCA, CCS, OMs of DOPT, circulars and all other related documents
The category of cases filed before CAT are Original Application or OA which is filed in accordance with the prescribed format and the instructions issued for proper and just adjudication of the matter. One has to take the services of an expert CAT lawyer.
After filing of the OA by the Expert CAT lawyer, the listing of the case is ordered by the Registrar of CAT and depending upon the nature of the relief, the case is listed either before a single judge bench or a double judge bench.
Since CAT is a specialized court of dealing with the disputes related to appointment, recruitment, transfer, posting, suspension, removal, dismissal, penalty, promotion, pension, chargesheet etc, all the rules and regulations of various departments alongwith the FRSR and the OMs of DOPT are considered besides considering the general laws and the disputes are decided on the basis of the same. The CAT lawyer engaged for the OA should be well versed with all these.
As such the disposal of the OA before the CAT is very quick and effective. The objective of establishing CAT for early disposal of the disputes of the central government employees is being achieved.
Other categories of cases to be filed before CAT are MA or Miscellaneous Applications which are interlocutory in nature and have a limited prayer. MA can only be filed in a OA either by the applicant who has filed the OA or by any of the affected persons by the outcome of the said OA.
Services of CAT lawyer:
- Expert CAT lawyer for filing and defending of OA before CAT related to recruitment and appointment.
- Highly specialized and qualified CAT lawyer for filing of OA before CAT for challenging the charge sheet, suspension order or any type of punishment order.
- Highly qualified lawyer for CAT for handling the matter related to promotion and filing of OA before CAT for grant of promotion and denial of promotion to the employee.
- Excellent lawyer for CAT for filing OA before CAT for matters related to transfer of employee.
- Online drafting and advice on all disciplinary matters and issues of CAT.
- Online services for drafting and vetting replies, representations, memorandums.
The details of various benches of CAT are as under:
- Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
61/35 Copernicus Marg
New Delhi – 110001 Phones-11-23385097, 11-23388025
After Office Hrs Phone No.-011-23385909
Registry Counter Timing- 10.00AM to 1.00 PM and 2.00PM to 4.00PM
Registry Counter Contact- 011-23385909 (Ext. 230) For Online Case Filing E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website of CAT, PB, New Delhi:http://www.cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/Delhi/Delhi.php
2. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Allahabad Bench, 35, M.G. MARG , CIVIL LINES, ALLAHABAD, UTTAR PRADESH 211 001
Email Add:- email@example.com
Visit the Website of CAT Allahabad: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/allahabadnew/allahabadnew.php
3. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Opp. Sardar Patel Stadium,
Ahmedabad 380 009
Visit website of Ahmedabad CAT http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/ahmedabadnew/ahmedabadnew.php
4. Central Administrative Tribunal,
B.D.A Commercial Complex,
Bangalore 560 038
Email ID of CAT, Banglore: Email Add:- firstname.lastname@example.org
CAT Banglore Bench website: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/bangalorenew/bangalorenew.php
5. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Gulestan Building, 3rd / 4th Floor,
Dr. Ghanshyam Talwatkar Marg,
Fort, Mumbai 400 001
Email ID of CAT Bench, Mumbai:email@example.com
Website of CAT Mumbai Bench : http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/mumbainew/mumbainew.php
6. Central Administrative Tribunal,
2nd M.S.O. Building, Nizam Palace,
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,
Kolkata 700 020
Email ID of CAT, Calcutta Bench: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of CAT Bench, Calcutta: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/kolkatanew/kolkatanew.php
7. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Opp. Hotel Shivalik View,
Email ID of CAT , Chandigarh: email@example.com, PhoneNo- 0172 2709925
Visit website of CAT Bench Chandigarh: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/chandigarhnew/chandigarhnew.php
8. Central Administrative Tribunal,
4th Floor, Rajaswa Bhawan,
Email ID of CAT Bench at Cuttack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of CAT , Cuttack Bench: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/cuttacknew/cuttacknew.php
9. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Sastha Temple Road,
Kaloor, Cochin 682 017
Email Id of CAT, Cochin Bench: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phones- 0484-2401561/0484-2401726 Fax No: 0484-2401561.
Visit Website of CAT Bench Cochin: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/ernakulamnew/ernakulamnew.php
10. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Rajgarh Road, Bhangagarh,
Guwahati 781 005
Email ID of CAT Bench at Guwahati: email@example.com
Phone No. of CAT Bench at Guwahati: Contact No. 0361-2529401/2529294
Website of CAT Guwahati Bench: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/guwahatinew/guwahatinew.php
11. Central Administrative Tribunal,
No. 5-10-193, 1st Floor,
(Opp. Public Garden),
Hyderabad 500 004
Email ID of CAT, Hyderabad Bench: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of CAT, Hyderabad:http://www.cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/hyderabadnew/hyderabadnew.php
12. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Jaipur Bench, Sahakar Marg,
Jaipur 302 001
Email ID of CAT, Jaipur Bench: email@example.com
Website of CAT Bench, Jaipur: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/jaipurnew/jaipurnew.php
13. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Patna Bench, 88/A, Shri Krishna Nagar,
Patna 800 001, BIHAR.
Email ID of CAT, Patna Bench: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. of CAT Bench Patna:0612-2525310
Website Of CAT Bench Patna: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/patnanew/patnanew.php
14. Central Administrative Tribunal,
Near Rajashthan High Court,
Post Box No. – 619
JODHPUR -342 006.
Email of CAT Jodhpur Bench: email@example.com
Website of CAT Bench Jodhpur:http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/jodhpurnew/jodhpurnew.php
15. Central Administrative Tribunal,
15, Civil Lines, CARAVS Building,
Jabalpur – 482001
Email of Jabalpur Bench CAT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of CAT Jabalpur Bench: http://catjabalpur.nic.in/contact.htm
16. Central Administrative Tribunal,
2, Rana Pratap Marg,
Lucknow 226 001
Phone No. of CAT Bench Lucknow: Phone- 0522-2628576 Fax- 0522-2231244 E-mail ID of CAT Bench Lucknow: email@example.com
Website CAT Lucknow Bench: http://cgatnew.gov.in/catweb/lucknownew/lucknownew.php
17. Central Administrative Tribunal,
City Civil Court Additional Building,
1st & 2nd Floor, High Court Campus
Phone No. of CAT Bench Chennai: 044-25365757, 25342348, 25359415
Email of CAT Chennai Bench: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: For urgent requirements of CAT lawyer, mail us the brief facts with supportive documents. We will get back immediately.