IMPORTANT: For urgent requirements of Best Divorce Lawyer Delhi , please mail us through contact us page of our website.
Online legal advice by expert divorce lawyers.
Our Law Firm in Delhi provides the best divorce lawyer Delhi for drafting and filing of divorce petitions, mutual divorce petitions, maintenance cases, permanent alimony cases, Domestic Violence cases and all other related matrimonial law proceedings. All these matrimonial disputes are filed in Family Courts of the area.
The matrimonial disputes are filed within the territory of the court where the parties reside or one of them reside. The jurisdiction of the Family Court are determined by grouping police stations of one district to one Family Court in Delhi. It also depends upon the residential address of the parties to the divorce, the place of marriage or the location of the matrimonial home of the parties after the marriage.In Delhi Family Courts are located at all the five District Courts at Tis Hazari, Rohini, Karkardooma, Saket, Dwarka, Patiala House.
We have in-house team of best divorce lawyer Delhi to provide all legal services with precision. The matrimonial disputes assume very important role in the life of any individual hence the same needs to be handled by a very expert and best divorce lawyer to give best results.
Divorce laws are based on the personal laws of the community. In India divorce laws are mainly based on religion. The Hindu Marriage Act, 1956 covers the Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddh and other communities. The dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act of 1923 provides for the divorce to Muslims besides Sharia laws. The Special Marriage Act deals with the inter religion marriages and the marriages under the Special Marriage Act. Indian Divorce Act deals with the divorce amongst the Christians.
IMPORTANT TIPS ON FILING OF DIVORCE PETITION BY BEST DIVORCE LAWYER IN DELHI:
- Parties to the divorce should be living separately since last one year on the date of filing of the petition for divorce.
- Documentary proof of marriage between the parties is to be filed before the court.
- The photographs of the parties are also field along with the petition.
- The proof of residence of the parties is also to be filed.
- The petition is to be filed in the concerned family court where the parties resided/resided or the matrimonial home is situated.
MAINTENANCE DURING DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS:
The wife or even the husband can file application for grant of maintenance during the pendency of the divorce petitions before the Family Courts in Delhi. The provision Section 24 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and Section 36 of The Special Marriage Act,1954 are attracted. Family Court is empowered to issue orders for the maintenance of the wife or the husband during the pendency of the proceedings of divorce before. The Family Court takes a summary view of the entire facts of the case and then decides the application for the interim maintenance which is based upon the estimated earnings and level of living of the husband. The court also awards the cost of the proceedings of divorce.
MAINTENANCE OF WIFE UNDER OTHER LAWS:
- Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure,1973.
- Domestic Violence Act,2005 also deals with the subject of maintenance of the wife and the child.
- Section 18 & 20 of The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act,1956.
STEPS INVOLVED IN A DIVORCE CASE BEFORE A FAMILY COURT:
STEP-I: The divorce petition containing the facts of the case, the grounds of divorce, all details of the parties is filed before the Family Courts under the law.
STEP-II: Family Court scrutinizes the divorce petition and issues notice on the divorce petition to the other party against whom the divorce petition has been filed.
STEP-III: The parties to the divorce proceedings are directed to appear before the court for mediation in most of the cases and efforts by the court is made to reconcile them at first.
STEP-IV: The reconciliation proceedings being conducted by the Family Court is either end successful then the matter stands settled. If the reconciliation proceedings end in failure then the Family Court proceeds with the matter.
STEP-IV:The Family Court directs the opposite party to file written statement to the divorce petition and take all his defenses.
STEP-V: The petitioner is directed to file his rebuttal/rejoinder to the written statement filed by the opposite party. The application for interim maintenance etc is decided by the court at this stage of the case.
STEP-VI:The court frames the issues for adjudications and the matter is posted for evidence of the parties.
STEP-VII: The petitioner is directed to lead its evidence by way of filing the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.
STEP-VIII: The respondent is asked to lead its evidence by way of fling of the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.
STEP-IX: The final arguments in the matter are held and the matter is decided by the court.
STEP-X:The court passes the decree of divorce or rejects the matter based on the entire facts, evidence and law. Either the divorce is granted in favour of the applicant or it is rejected by the court after discussing the entire facts, legal grounds and all other related material.
SERVICES OF BEST DIVORCE LAWYERS IN DELHI:
- Expert services of best divorce lawyers in Delhi for online legal advice, online drafting and vetting of petitions for all divorce matters in India.
- Quick services of Best Divorce Lawyer Delhi for filing of divorce on the grounds of mutual consent by the parties.
- Highly qualified and quick services of best divorce lawyers in Delhi for all types of legal advice, drafting of all divorce agreements, documents, petitions, mutual divorce petitions before the Family Courts.
- Drafting filing and contesting divorce cases on the grounds of cruelty.
- Contesting all types of divorce cases on the grounds of desertion.
- Divorce cases on the grounds of adultery.
- Best Divorce Lawyer Delhi for handling divorce cases on the grounds of conversion.
- Team of Best Divorce Lawyer Delhi for handling divorce cases on the grounds of impotency.
- Expert and highly qualified Best Divorce Lawyer Delhi for all legal services of drafting and filing mutual divorce petition.
- Filing and defending maintenance matters filed by wife against the husband.
- Handling maintenance cases filed by wife against the husband under Section 125 of Code of Criminal Procedure,1973.
- Filing and defending maintenance matters filed by wife against the husband under The Domestic Violence Act,2005.
- Maintenance matters filed by wife under The Hindu Adoptions & Maintenance Act,1956.
- Restitution of conjugal rights cases filed by the husband against wife before the Family courts.
- Petition for restitution of conjugal rights case by wife against the husband before the Family Courts.
- Filing and defending permanent alimony matters filed by the wife against the husband.
- Handling all cases under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 related to Divorce, Maintenance, Permanent Alimony, Adultery, Cruelty, Conversion, Restitution of Conjugal rights and other related issues.
- Handling all cases under Special Marriage Act.
- For handling the court cases, and matters under the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986.
- For handling the cases under the Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act, 1939.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Being a Law Firm Delhi, we provide services of best divorce lawyer Delhi, for urgent requirements of our services, please mail us through contact us page of our website.