- IMPORTANT: Notice Format Under Section 138 Free download.
- We provide all services of drafting and vetting of legal formats, legal documents.
- For any contingent requirement, mail us through contact us page of our website.
- Notice Under Section 138 should be issued within one month of the bounce of the cheque.
- Notice Under Section 138 should be sent through registered AD post only.
- The case under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments should be filed within 15 days of receipt of the date of issuance of the Notice Under Section 138.
- We provide all services of filing cases under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments with our team of experts.
It is very important to issue the notice under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act properly and in accordance with the provisions of the Act. The issuance of notice should be taken very seriously as most of the cases under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Acts fail due to defective notice.
We advice you to take help of a good lawyer who is well versed with the law of Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act to avoid any complications at letter stage.
Notice Format Under Section 138 ( Free download)
Regd. AD/ UPC/ BY HAND
Sub.:- Legal notice under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act.
The cheque No.—————– dated—————- for an amount of ————drawn on the —————————————————————————branch, was issued by you in lieu of discharge of your financial liabilities to us.
The said cheque was presented for payment but the same has been returned by your bank with the endorsement ——————————–. The Bank has informed us through their cheque return memo dated———–.
You are now requested to make the payment of the above said amount immediately in accordance with the provisions of section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act failing which we will initiate criminal proceedings against you as contemplated under the above said section.
This is for your information.
Legal Notice Under Section 138 Format
Format Notice Under Section 138
Draft Of Notice Under Section 138
We have in house online Indian lawyer for drafting and vetting of all legal documents quickly at nominal costs.