This is a sample format for the agreements for temporary employment, this can be downloaded and modified according to the requirements.
We have expert teams to draft all employment contracts and legal documents as per the requirements.
We also provide online services of drafting of agreements for temporary employment.
We have experts for drafting and vetting of online legal formats and documents of all types.
For any requirement contact us on 011-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website.
Agreements For Temporary Employment
This has reference to your application, we are pleased to appoint you on the post of ——————————————— w.e.f. ——————————till—————————————– on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your fixed emoluments per month will be Rs—————-, you will not be entitled to any other allowance etc over and above the same. You will be however given all other statutory benefits of ESI, EPF etc as applicable on you. You will however not entitle to any of the benefits being given to other regular employees of the organization. You will be however entitled to holiday and leaves in accordance with existing laws.
2. Your appointment is purely temporary and for the fixed term as mentioned above, the appointment shall automatically come to an end after the period specified above and you will have no claim or right on the post thereafter.
3. In the event the management decides to extent your services further, the same shall be done with a written communication to you. Unless extended vide a specific written communication, your services shall not be required after the date mentioned above.
4. Your appointment is at present for the unit at ————–however your services are liable to be transferred to any present or future branch/unit/sister concern of the company at any time depending upon the requirements of the manpower.
5. You are services are however liable to be terminated without assigning any reason at any point of time during the tenure of your employment with us.
6. You will be bound by the rules and regulations governing the management and maintain complete discipline in the organization.
Please sign on the duplicate copy of this appointment letter as a token of youíre accepting the terms and conditions stated above.