IMPORTANT: Team of High Court Advocates for Divorce. We provide quick and effective online services of matrimonial laws and filing of appeals before High Court against the orders of the Family courts by expert Legal advisor for divorce.
For online legal advice and urgent legal services on divorce and family law matters, mail us the facts through our contact us form.
Matrimonial disputes are often very complicated as well as complex disputes which involve very high stakes of an individual’s life. For all matrimonial disputes, we need highly qualified and competent lawyers who can render specific advice. The role of the High Court Advocates for Divorce starts after the decision of the Family Court. In some cases the role of the High Court Advocates for Divorce also becomes crucial at the interlocutory stage or during interim period.
The role of High Court Advocates for Divorce is crucial while challenging the orders of the Family Court. His role really starts after the decision of the Family Court. The divorce is either granted in favour or against or the divorce is refused by the Family court.
As a Law Firm in Delhi, we have a pool of highly qualified, trained and competent High Court Advocates for Divorce at Delhi. Our experts can provide the best services under the divorce laws in India. The filing and defending of appeals before High Court is a highly skilled work for which expert lawyer services is required.
The High Court Advocates for Divorce working at our Law Firm in Delhi are well qualified and competent to render legal advice on all divorce matters. All types of matrimonial disputes such as cruelty, adulteration, desertion, conversion, restitution and all legal grounds for divorce under the Indian laws.
Advocates for Divorce working with us also provide the services related to drafting and filing of divorce petitions for grant of divorce on behalf of the husband as well as on behalf of the wife.
We also maintain a rich pool of Advocates for Divorce for excellent advice related to all family disputes including divorce, maintenance, and restitution of conjugal rights, desertion and all related disputes of family laws in India. We also provide the services related to all family matters and matrimonial disputes in India.
THE MAIN AND IMPORTANT SERVICES OF HIGH COURT ADVOCATES FOR DIVORCE ARE AS UNDER:
- Legal advice on all divorce, family dispute, and matrimonial dispute matters by expert and highly qualified and amongst the best High Court Advocates for Divorce.
- Online and on call legal advice and online legal services related to all family disputes, matrimonial disputes, divorce and all related matters by expert and highly qualified High Court Advocates for Divorce.
- Drafting, filing and defending divorce proceedings before Family Courts related to divorce on the grounds of cruelty, adultery, desertion, conversion and all other such grounds by
best High Court Advocates for Divorce.
- Drafting and filing of maintenance applications under Section 24 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1956 for grant of maintenance during the pendency of the divorce proceedings before the Family Courts by expert Legal advisor for divorce.
- Filing and defending maintenance applications under Section 125 of the CrPC for grant of maintenance by the husband to the wife and the children by expert Legal advisor for divorce.
- For drafting and filing of petitions under Domestic Violence Act against the husband.
- Filing and defending petitions for maintenance under the Hindu Maintenance and Adoptions Act.
- For drafting, filing and defending petitions for permanent alimony, Stridhan.
- All legal services related to drafting and filing of complaints related to dowry before the Crime Against Women Cell against the husband and the in-laws.
- All bail services in the matrimonial disputes related to Section 498 A of IPC by expert Legal advisor for divorce.
- Filing of Bail applications before High Court for grant of anticipatory bail in cases about 498 A of IPC against the husband and in-laws.
- Services of High Court Advocates for Divorce for filing of appeals in High Court against the orders of the Family Courts related to divorce, maintenance, alimony.