Expert team of experienced bail lawyers Delhi for all urgent requirements of bail or anticipatory bail, call us at 9-11-2335 5388 or mail us through contract us page of our website.
Services of experienced bail lawyer Delhi for on line and on call legal advice and services of bails.
Best and highly experienced bail lawyer Delhi for bail in all economic offences.
Trained and best Experienced bail lawyer Delhi for bail in 498A cases.
Important and quick services of experienced bail lawyer Delhi for bail in all criminal matters.
Bail from Court of Sessions by team of experienced bail lawyer Delhi Bail from High Court by experienced bail lawyer Delhi.
Bail from Supreme Court of India.
Online legal advice for all types of bails by experienced bail lawyer Delhi.
Online legal drafting for bail petitions by experienced bail lawyer Delhi.
- Regular bail under Section 437 CrPc from concerned court
- Bail under Section 438 of CrPC as Anticipatory bail from Court of Sessions
- Experienced Bail Lawyer Delhi for all services of Anticipatory bail from High Court
- Regular as well as Anticipatory bail from Supreme Court
- Quick Bail in Economic Offenses
- Urgent Bail in Domestic violence cases
- Services of Bail in Anti Dowry and CAW cases
- Online legal services for Bail in Cyber and IT matters
- Lawyer for Bail in IPR, Patent and Copyright cases
- Bail in Defamation cases
- Bail in Cheque Bouncing cases
- Legal services pertaining to non acceptance of bail bonds
- Cancellation of bail
Bail laws in India:
Indian bail law is described in Section 437, 438, 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure:
Bail under Section 437 of CrPC:
When the accused has been arrested in a non bailable criminal offense and then produced before the Magistrate concerned. He can be released on bail by the court on furnishing of bail bond and surety.
Anticipatory Bail under Section 438 of CrPC:
When the accused is apprehending his arrest by the police in a non bailable offense. The Court of Session or the High Court can grant him anticipatory bail subject to terms and conditions related to the case.
Regular Bail under Section 439 of CrPC:
When the accused is already arrested; Court of Sessions or the High Court has special powers to order for the release of the said person on terms and conditions.
For all urgent bail matters call our board No. 911-2335 5388 or mail to us in our mail box, giving details of the case.