IMPORTANT: For any urgent requirements of expert and highly qualified Criminal Lawyer in Delhi, call our board No. 9-11-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website. We reach you in the quickest time.
SERVICES BY EXPERT CRIMINAL LAWYER IN DELHI:
- Online criminal lawyer in Delhi for instant and quick legal advice on all criminal matters on nominal charges
- All services related to filing and opposing of Bails by expert criminal lawyer in Delhi at all courts
- Legal services by expert criminal lawyer in Delhi for Anticipatory Bail from Sessions court
- Anticipatory Bail from High Court in all criminal cases
- Anticipatory Bail from Supreme Court of India
- Drafting, filing and contesting of all criminal appeals, revisions by criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Advice on police complaints, criminal complaints by highly qualified criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Handling of economic offense matters related to frauds, cheating by criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Criminal lawyer Delhi for handling Domestic Violence matters
- Taking up Anti Dowry and CAW matters under Section 498 A of IPC
- Handling IT and Cyberlaw matters related to IT Act, Hacking, and all other related issues
- IPR matters of copyright, patent, trademark
- Passport Act matters by expert criminal lawyers in Delhi
- Experts for DRI matters
- Custom, Excise matters by experts
- Criminal Defamation matters by good criminal lawyers in Delhi
- Quashing of FIR proceedings under Section 482 of CrPC before High Court
- For transfer of criminal case under Section 406 of CrPC by Supreme Court of India from one state to another state
OUR ONLINE DRAFTING SERVICES:
- Online drafting and vetting services by expert Criminal Lawyer in Delhi for all types of police complaints, criminal complaints on very nominal costs
- Online drafting and vetting of all types of Bail applications for quick advice
- Anticipatory Bail petition under Section 438 from Sessions Court, High Court
- Online drafting and vetting services for Anticipatory Bail from Supreme Court of India by expert criminal lawyer
- Drafting and vetting of petitions under Section 156 ( 3 ) of CrPC for direction to the police by Courts
- Petitions under Section 200 of CrPC as private complaints
- Criminal appeals, revisions before Sessions courts, High court and Supreme Court
- Drafting of Complaints under economic offenses related to frauds, cheating, forgery
- Drafting and filing of complaint cases under Domestic Violence matters
- Drafting of police Complaint under Anti Dowry and CAW matters under Section 498 A of IPC
- Cases under IT and Cyberlaw matters related to IT Act, Hacking
- Legal criminal matters related to IPR matters of copyright, patent, trademark
- Criminal Defamation complaints by expert lawyers
- SLP before Supreme Court against orders of conviction
- Transfer Petition under Section 406 of CrPC for transfer of criminal case from one court to other or from one state to other
- Statutory Appeals under criminal laws before Supreme Court of India
- Criminal Writ Petitions before High Court for issuance of Writs of Mandamus,Certiorari, Prohibition, Quo Waranto, Habeas Corpus
- Writ Petitions ( Criminal) before Supreme Court of India for issuance of Writs of Mandamus, Certiorari, Prohibition, Quo Warranto, Habeas Corpus
Best and highly competent Criminal lawyer in Delhi for handling all types of criminal trials. A criminal trial commences with the filing of charge sheet by the police against the accused person. The court frames charges on the basis of the charges and the pieces of evidence contained in the said charge sheet.
The role of the Criminal lawyer in Delhi is very important during the criminal trial as he defends the accused before the court and demolishes the case filed by the prosecuting agency. The cross-examination during the criminal trial is very important which becomes the basis for the decision of the criminal trial. We provide the services of the best criminal lawyer in Delhi for defending the cases more effectively and strongly.
We have in-house Criminal lawyer in Delhi to handle all kinds of criminal trials before the courts. All Criminal trials are mainly conducted before the district courts under the Indian legal system. We retain the best Criminal Lawyer in Delhi to deal with criminal trials to provide the best possible legal services in the Indian legal services and defend the accused persons most effectively.
Bail is the most important legal service in the criminal legal system of India. The provisions of bail are contained in Section 437 and 438 of the Criminal Procedure Code. The nature of offense determines whether the accused is entitled to bail or not. This has been exhaustively listed in the Criminal Procedure Code.
In some of the cases, the accused is entitled to bail by the police and are called bailable offenses in common parlance. The accused is given bail by the police in such cases after completing the formalities of bail bond and proper surety. In some cases the offense is categorized as non-bailable, accused can get bail from the designated court itself. In some cases, the accused approaches the court for grant of Anticipatory bail apprehending his arrest by the police.
The court after hearing the pleas of the accused through his counsel determines whether the accused is entitled to be granted anticipatory bail or not. In some cases, the court fixes conditions before granting bail to the accused persons. Anticipatory bail is filed in the Court of Session. If the bail is rejected at the court of sessions then in High Court and Supreme Court. A criminal lawyer has to take up the matter very cautiously and conduct the proceedings in the most efficient manner as the grant of bail and rejection of bail by the courts has wide-ranging effects on the accused.
We provide the services of the highly trained Criminal lawyer in Delhi and bail lawyers who are highly trained in the field of bail practice. The proactive strategy adopted by our criminal lawyer in Delhi provides full proof legal services for bail applications.
Filing and defending of criminal complaints is important legal service provided by us. A criminal complaint is lodged against a person giving the detailed description of the criminal acts committed by him and the criminal court considers the entire material on record and issues summons to the accused persons. The criminal complaint thus leads to the criminal prosecution of the person who is made to face the criminal trial. The Criminal lawyer in Delhi retained by us for such services are highly qualified to render all such services.
The most common criminal complaint in the Indian legal system is the complaint case filed under the Negotiable Instruments Act against the bouncing of the cheque. The criminal complaints as filed under the Negotiable Instruments Act are treated as the complaint under the Indian legal system and the person who has issued the cheque and the persons responsible for the bouncing of the cheques are summoned by the criminal court.
CHEQUE BOUNCING MATTERS
Defending and launching of cases under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act with accuracy to provide the best results in most effective manner. The criminal procedure code process is followed in such cases which make the entire trial of such cases as the criminal trial. We provide Indian attorneys to deal such cases in most effective manner. This field of criminal jurisprudence in India is growing very fast. In most of the cases pertaining to bouncing of cheques or dishonor of cheques, the process starts with the issuance of notice under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act and the entire process becomes time bound. The filing and launching of the criminal complaint are the most important legal service in Delhi.
Legal services by an expert criminal lawyer. Criminal breach of trust, criminal misappropriation of money, cheating, forgery etc are the main types of economic offenses for which special wings have been created by the police, CBI and other law and order enforcing agencies. We provide all the services related to launching and defending economic offenses through our highly specialized criminal lawyer in Delhi.
ANTI DOWRY CASES
We provide all services relating to anti-dowry laws which lead to criminal prosecution of the husband, in-laws etc. We have a team of highly trained criminal lawyers in India. The filing and defending of all such criminal complaints requires highly qualified Indian attorneys who provide the best legal services in the Indian legal system. Such cases mainly include the cases pertaining to offenses under Section 498A of the IPC.
We provide all services related to filing and defending of all matters pertaining to cheating, criminal misappropriation of money, forgery, inducement etc. Cheating cases require the services of the highly specialized criminal lawyer in Delhi.