IMPORTANT: For urgent requirements of expert and highly qualified Criminal Lawyer in Delhi, call our board No. 9-11-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website.
SERVICES BY EXPERT CRIMINAL LAWYER IN DELHI:
- Online criminal lawyer in Delhi for instant and quick legal advice on all criminal matters
- All services related to filing and opposing of Bails by expert criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Legal services by expert criminal lawyer in Delhi for Anticipatory Bail from Sessions
- Anticipatory Bail from High Court
- Anticipatory Bail from Supreme Court of India
- Drafting, filing and contesting of all criminal appeals, revisions by criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Advice on police complaints, criminal complaints by highly qualified criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Handling of economic offense matters related to frauds, cheating by criminal lawyer in Delhi
- Criminal lawyer Delhi for handling Domestic Violence matters
- Anti Dowry and CAW matters under Section 498 A of IPC
- IT and Cyberlaw matters related to IT Act, Hacking, and all other related issues
- IPR matters of copyright, patent, trademark
- Passport Act matters
- DRI matters
- Custom, Excise matters
- Criminal Defamation matters
- Quashing of FIR proceedings under Section 482 of CrPC
- For transfer of criminal case under Section 406 of CrPC by Supreme Court of India from one state to another state
ONLINE DRAFTING SERVICES:
- Online drafting and vetting services by expert criminal lawyer for all types of police complaints, criminal complaints
- Online drafting and vetting of all types of Bail applications
- Anticipatory Bail petition under Section 438 from Sessions Court, High Court
- Online drafting and vetting services for Anticipatory Bail from Supreme Court ofIndia
- Drafting and vetting of petitions under Section 156 ( 3 ) of CrPC for direction tothe police by Courts
- Petitions under Section 200 of CrPC as private complaints
- Criminal appeals, revisions
- Complaints under economic offenses related to frauds, cheating, forgery
- Complaints under Domestic Violence matters
- Complaints under Anti Dowry and CAW matters under Section 498 A of IPC
- Complaints under IT and Cyberlaw matters related to IT Act, Hacking
- Complaints related to IPR matters of copyright, patent, trademark
- Criminal Defamation complaints
- SLP before Supreme Court against orders of conviction
- Transfer Petition under Section 406 of CrPC for transfer of criminal case from one court to other or from one state to other
- Statutory Appeals under criminal laws before Supreme Court of India
- Criminal Writ Petitions before High Court for issuance of Writs of Mandamus,Certiorari, Prohibition, Quo Waranto, Habeas Corpus
- Criminal Writ Petitions before Supreme Court of India for issuance of Writs ofMandamus, Certiorari, Prohibition, Quo Warranto, Habeas Corpus
Criminal lawyer in Delhi for handling all types of criminal trials. A criminal trial commences with the filing of charge sheet by the police against the accused person. The court frames charges on the basis of the charges and the pieces of evidence contained in the said charge sheet. The criminal trial commences after framing of the charges by the court. The role of the Criminal lawyer in Delhi is very important during the criminal trial as he defends the accused before the court and demolishes the case filed by the prosecuting agency. The cross-examination during the criminal trial is very important which becomes the basis for the decision of the criminal trial. We provide the services of the best criminal lawyer in Delhi for defending the cases more effectively and strongly.
We have in-house Criminal lawyer in Delhi to handle all kinds of criminal trials before the courts. The criminal trials are mainly conducted before the district courts in the Indian legal system. We retain the best Criminal Lawyer in Delhi to deal with criminal trials to provide the best possible legal services in the Indian legal services and defend the accused persons most effectively.
Bail is the most important legal service in the criminal legal system of India. The provisions related to bail are contained in Section 437 and 438 of the Criminal Procedure Code. The nature of offense determines whether the accused is entitled to bail or not. This has been exhaustively listed in the Criminal Procedure Code. In some of the cases, the accused is entitled to bail by the police and are called bailable offenses in common parlance. The accused is given bail by the police in such cases after completing the formalities of bail bond and proper surety. In some cases the offense is categorized as non-bailable, accused can get bail from the designated court itself. In some cases, the accused approaches the court for grant of Anticipatory bail apprehending his arrest by the police. The court after hearing the pleas of the accused through his counsel determines whether the accused is entitled to be granted anticipatory bail or not. In some cases, the court fixes conditions before granting bail to the accused persons. Anticipatory bail is filed in the Court of Session and then in High Court and Supreme Court. Bail attorney has to take up the matter very cautiously and conduct the proceedings in the most efficient manner as the grant of bail and rejection of bail by the courts has wide-ranging effects on the accused.
We provide the services of the highly trained Criminal lawyer in Delhi and bail lawyers who are highly trained in the field of bail practice. The proactive strategy adopted by our criminal lawyer in Delhi provides full proof legal services for bail applications.
Filing and defending of criminal complaints is important legal service provided by the Indian criminal lawyers at our Indian law firm. A criminal complaint is lodged against a person against his criminal act giving the detailed description of the criminal acts committed by him and the criminal court considers the entire material on record and issues summons to the accused persons. The criminal complaint thus leads to the criminal prosecution of the person who is made to face the criminal trial. The Criminal lawyer in Delhi retained by us for such services are highly qualified to render all such services.
The most common criminal complaint in the Indian legal system is the complaint case filed under the Negotiable Instruments Act against the bouncing of the cheque. The criminal complaints as filed under the Negotiable Instruments Act are treated as the complaint under the Indian legal system and the person who has issued the cheque and the persons responsible for the bouncing of the cheques are summoned by the criminal court.
CHEQUE BOUNCING MATTERS
Defending and launching of cases under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act with accuracy to provide the best results in most effective manner. The criminal procedure code process is followed in such cases which make the entire trial of such cases as the criminal trial. We provide Indian attorneys to deal such cases in most effective manner. This field of criminal jurisprudence in India is growing very fast. In most of the cases pertaining to bouncing of cheques or dishonor of cheques, the process starts with the issuance of notice under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act and the entire process becomes time bound. The filing and launching of the criminal complaint are the most important legal service in Delhi.
Criminal breach of trust, criminal misappropriation of money, cheating, forgery etc are the main types of economic offenses for which special wings have been created by the police, CBI and other law and order enforcing agencies. We provide all the services related to launching and defending of economic offenses through our highly specialized criminal lawyer in Delhi.
ANTI DOWRY CASES
All services relating to anti-dowry laws which lead to criminal prosecution of the husband, in-laws etc. is provided by us through highly trained criminal lawyers in India. The filing and defending of all such criminal complaints requires highly qualified Indian attorneys who provide the best legal services in Indian legal system. Such cases mainly include the cases pertaining to offenses under Section 498A of the IPC.
We provide all services related to filing and defending of all matters pertaining to cheating, criminal misappropriation of money, forgery, inducement etc. Cheating cases require the services of the highly specialized criminal lawyer in Delhi.