Important Services Of Civil Lawyer
- Civil Lawyer for Online legal services and legal advice
- Expert team for all legal services with precision
- Civil Injunctions including Permanent and Mandatory Injunctions
- Expert and qualified advocates for Suit for Declaration
- Suit for partition and other civil cases
- Suit for Recovery of money
- Civil lawyer for Suit Mesne Profits
- Suit for recovery of civil damages
- Suit for recovery of possession
- Civil defamation suit
- Filing and defending of Civil Appeals before High Courtand Supreme Court.
- Excellent civil lawyer for civil Revisions, FAO, RSA and all such petitions.
- Filing and defending of Execution proceedings for execution of civil decrees and all the related proceedings .
- Supreme Court lawyer for Transfer Petition (TP) before Supreme Court of India for transfer of case from one state to another.
- Breach of contract matters arsing out of business and commercial transactions.
- Enforcement of contract, enforcement of Arbitration Agreement matters.
- Specific Performance matters.
- Recovery of business dues, supply chain disputes, damages arising out of loss of goods.
- Civil law advises on all civil law matters by team of highly qualified and expert Indian Civil Lawyer.
- Online legal advice and legal services for civil laws for quick and easy resolution of civil disputes.
- All types of Contingent Civil Matters including Mortgage laws.
- All types of property dispute matters.
- Drafting and vetting of all types Of online Legal Documents related to contracts, agreements, sale and purchase, transfer, assignment of property or auction able rights.
- IPR, Copyright and Patent disputes involving civil laws, enforcement of rights.
Indian Civil Laws:
Civil law is the largest domain of legal services in India. Civil laws in India include all types of property disputes, financial dispute matters, partitions, recovery, injunction, easement rights and several other important aspects. Even most of the criminal cases are originally civil dispute which convert into criminal cases due to sudden and overt acts of delinquency.
The domain of civil laws is so wide that it covers almost all types of disputes. In India the procedure of civil laws is prescribed under Code of Civil Procedure or the CPC. This prescribes the method of adjudication of the civil dispute by the courts. Besides CPC, the courts follow the Indian Evidence Act, Specific Relief Act in most of the civil disputes. Most of the commercial disputes are also civil disputes which are based on Indian Contract Act, 1872 and various other legislation related to the specific field of law. A civil lawyer has to comprehend all such legislation and then present the case on behalf of the party.
It is important to state that the disputes pertaining to the personal laws such as divorce, partition, maintenance, alimony also fall within the domain of civil laws. Thus the area of practice of a civil lawyer encompasses all important fields of law.
A good civil lawyer can comprehend the matter with its minutes details and lay down the foundation of a civil case. Once a civil case is drafted and filed comprehensively , the disputes between the parties can be decided by passing a decree by the civil courts.
IMPORTANT: For urgent requirements of Indian Civil Lawyer mail us through contact us page of our website.