IMPORTANT: For urgent services of online legal advice, legal services by Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer Delhi mail us through contact us page of our website.
- Team of best and highly qualified Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer for all services at CAT.
- Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer at Delhi for online drafting and filing of OA before CAT.
- Expert and highly qualified Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer Delhi for handling all service matters of central government employees before CAT.
- Very good and well qualified Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer Delhi for filing and defending of OA, MA before CAT with precision.
- Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer for handling the cases of promotion, fitment, and all related service matters.
- Best Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer for legal advice on service matters.
- Team of expert CAT lawyers for handling the cases of DE and charge sheet to central government employees.
- Expert CAT lawyer at Delhi for advice on all service matters of central government employees.
- Central Administrative Tribunal or CAT is located in various parts of the country. The Principal Bench of the CAT PB is located in Delhi to handle all service matters. The subject matters covered in all cases of CAt are mainly cases related to appointment, recruitment. Besides this the cases of transfer, the posting is also filed before the CAT, PB in New Delhi.
- Cases of disciplinary proceedings, departmental inquiries are also filed before CAT by affected central government employees.
- Most of the disputes raised before the CAT are mainly related to promotion, fitment of the pay scale, the grant of the pay scale, and all other related issues.
- CAT is also supposed to deal with the matters of retirement, pension, gratuity, and all other related issues.
- All the disputes before CAT can be taken by way of filing of OA before the CAT for which one needs the services of qualified lawyers for CAT. The case as filed before the CAT is called OA and the interim application as filed is called MA.
- Once the OA is filed before the CAT, the court issues notice on the same or rejects it without even issuing the notice.
- It is very essential to make a representation before the authority or the department concerned about raising the grievances and a follow-up reminder. The OA in CAT can be filed only thereafter within the period of one year from the date of the main grievance. In exceptional cases, the delay in filing the OA before CAT is condoned on various grounds at the discretion of the CAT.
- One needs the services of Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer Delhi for filing and defending all such cases before the CAT .
- We have in-house team of expert CAT lawyers and Central Administrative Tribunal Lawyer Delhi for handling all matters pertaining to central government employees.
Spread the legal knowledge