CAT Cases Guidelines India by best lawyer for CAT, call our board No. 911-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website for any services.
Important CAT Cases Guidelines India.
- Online legal advice by expert CAT cases specialized Lawyer India.
- Online legal drafting with CAT Cases Guidelines India for all service matters.
- Drafting and filing of OAs and MAs before CAT .
- Legal advice on all service matters by expert CAT Lawyer India.
- Drafting of representations, replies, appeals by expert CAT cases Lawyer.
- Handling all types of cases related to appointment, promotion, suspension, transfer and dismissal etc by best lawyers of CAT.
Important CAT Cases Guidelines India
- OA before CAT should be as per Form-I on legal size papers duly typed with wide margins as prescribed.
- OA before CAT is filed in three sets with two compilations of the index.
- The name and address of the parties to the petition is to be mentioned properly in the OA in CAT.
- A sufficient number of sets as per the number of respondents impleaded in the OA in CAT are also to be filed along with envelops of appropriate size containing the complete address of the respondents.
- A list of dates and events along with the synopsis of the facts leading to the filing of the OA before CAT should be mentioned chronologically.
- The OA in CAT is to be signed properly with the supportive affidavit of the applicant or the petitioner.
- English translation with true typed and legible copies of the documents being filed along with the OA in CAT is to be filed along with.
- The OA in CAT should be filed within the time prescribed under Section 21 of the Central Administrative Tribunals Act.
- The copy of the impugned order is to be filed along with the OA in CAT.
- Separate Miscellaneous Application, commonly called as MA is to be filed along with the AO for seeking any interim relief from the court along with an affidavit in support of the same.
- Vakalatnama/Memo of Appearance or authority is to be filed along with the OA.
- The OA is to be accompanied by an IPO or DD for Rs 50/ per applicant with the detailed filled in the application form.
- The index of documents showing the details of the document and the page numbers is to be filed at the top of the application.
- The declaration as required regarding nonfiling and annexures and the remedies availed is to be filed along with.
- It is to be specified that the case can be heard by Single Bench of CAT.
FORMAT OF INDEX OF OA BEFORE CAT
APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 19 OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL ACT, 1985
Title of the Case: (State the names of the parties)
S. Nos. Description of documents relied upon Page No.
5. Power of Attorney
6. Other relevant documents
Signature of the applicant
For use in Tribunals Office
Date of filing ————-
Date of Receipt by Post ———-
Registration No. —————
FORMAT OF THE PETITION BEFORE CAT
IN THE CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL ————————–BENCH
DETAILS OF APPLICATION:
1. Particulars of the order against which the present application is being made:
(Particulars of the order giving the details like the number, date and the authority which has passed the order, against which the application is made).
2. Jurisdiction of the Tribunal:
The applicant declares that the subject matter of the order against which he wants Redressal is within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal.
The applicant further declares that the application is within the limitation period prescribed in section 21 of the Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985.
4. Facts of the case:
(Give here a concise statement of facts in a chronological order, each paragraph containing as nearly as possible a separate issue or fact).
5. Grounds for relief with legal provisions:
6. Details of the remedies exhausted:
The applicant declares that he has availed of all the remedies available to him under the relevant service rules etc. (Give here chronologically the details of representations made and the outcome to such representations with reference to the number of Annexure to be given in support thereof).
7. Matters not previously filed or pending with any other court:
The applicant further declares that he had not previously filed any application, writ petition or suit regarding the matter in respect of which this application has been made, before any court or any other authority or any other Bench of the Tribunal nor any such application, writ petition or suit is pending before any of them.
In case the applicants had previously filed any such application, writ petition or suit, the stage at which it is pending, and if decided, the list of the decisions should be given with reference to the number of Annexure to be given in support thereof.
8. Relief sought:
In view of the facts mentioned in para 6 above the applicant prays for the
(Specify below the relief(s) sought explaining the grounds for such relief(s) and the legal provisions, if any, relied upon).
9. Interim order, if any prayed for:
Pending final decision on the application, the applicant seeks the following
(Give here the nature of the interim relief prayed for).
10. In the event of application being sent registered post, it may be stated whether the applicant desires to have oral hearing at the admission stage and if so, he shall attach a self addressed Post Card or Inland Letter, at which intimation regarding the date of hearing could be sent to him.
11. Particulars of Banks Draft/Postal Order filed in respect of the application fee.
12. List of enclosures:
I ——————————(Name of the applicant) S/o, W/o, D/o ————————–, age ——————— working as ————————–in the office of ——————————-, resident of ——————————— do hereby verify that the contents of paras – to ———-?.are true to my personal knowledge and paras———————believed to be true on legal advice and that I have not suppressed any material fact.
Signature of the applicant
IMPORTANT NOTE: A brief and short CAT cases Guidelines India by our expert lawyer for CAT. For any contingent requirements, call our board No. 911-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website for any services.