IMPORTANT: For urgent requirements of the services of Banking lawyer in India, call us at 9-11-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website.
Important services by Banking lawyer in India:
- Law Firm Delhi having a team of expert Banking lawyer in India for all legal services in the fields of banking laws in India.
- Banking lawyer in India for all legal services related to compliance of RBI guidelines, circulars, OMs with regard to financial transactions in India.
- Online legal advice and legal services by Banking lawyer in India for all matters related to banking laws in India.
- Banking lawyer in India for online drafting and vetting of documents related to banking laws in India.
- Advice on all kinds of bank loans, corporate loans by expert and qualified banking lawyer in India.
- Banking lawyer in India for advice on all kinds of loan restructuring, pre closure deferred payment issues, NPA settlements, revivals, debt restructuring, interest reduction, take over arrangements from Banks, FIs or private sources.
- Recovery of bank loan services by banking lawyer in India.
- Defending and instituting debt recovery cases before civil courts by expert Banking lawyer in India.
- Banking lawyer in India for handling Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT) matters.
- Banking lawyer in India for filing and defending appeals at Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT).
- Banking lawyer in India for handling SARFASI Act matters.
- Banking lawyer in India for end to end solutions for Negotiable Instrument cases under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act related to bouncing of cheques, dishonor of cheques , dishonor of negotiable instruments.
- Advice and documentation services by expert Banking lawyer in India on all kinds of mortgage matters.
- Advising and documentation services for all kinds of Over Drafting (OD) limits by expert Banking lawyer in India.
- Legal services related to Mortgages, collateral securities and other securities by banking lawyer in India.
- Banking lawyer in India for all types of banking suits.
IMPORTANT FIELDS OF BANKING LAWS IN INDIA:
i) Banking law advises: All kinds of advise related to the bank laws for determining the OD limits, bank loan matters, compliance of the bank regulations. Highly qualified Banking lawyer in India for all kinds of banking law advises and services.
ii) DRT matters: Filing and defending all kinds of cases before the Debt Recovery Tribunal with full confidence through our highly trained and skilled team of Banking lawyer in India. Filing of appeals against the orders of the DRT before the DRAT. Filing and defending OA, SA before the DRT and providing all the Indian legal services related therein.
iii) Negotiable Instruments cases: Filing and defending all kinds of cases pertaining to Negotiable Instruments Act which are also called cheque bouncing cases. Issuance of notices under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act and doing all the services related to recovery of the debts by expert Banking lawyer in India.
iv) Bank loan matters: All kinds of legal services pertaining to bank loan matters, documentation, registration, release, etc. Determination of the OD limits, restructuring of bank loans, transferring of the bank loans, settlement of the interest rates by expert Banking lawyer in India.
v) Mortgage advises: All kinds of advise pertaining to the mortgages, documentation, negotiations, mortgage disputes, release disputes by expert Banking lawyer in India.
A BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE BANKING LAWS
Banking laws in India are basically controlled by various kinds of RBI guidelines and notifications issued from time to time. Banking laws in India are very important from the point of view of debt repayment, debt restructuring, and debt recovery. The in house team Indian banking lawyers expertise in all kinds of banking cases related to defending and contesting all the bank matters, loan cases, guarantee cases, Indemnity cases, recovery matters, defending debt recovery matters against banks. We depute highly qualified and expert Banking lawyer in India to handle all kinds of Indian recovery suits, banking cases are entrusted to expert Indian banking lawyer who are well versed with the Indian banking laws including bankruptcy laws and bankruptcy cases. We have an expert in- house team of Banking lawyer in India who expertise in mortgages, insolvency, indemnity, NPA settlements, revivals, debt restructuring, interest reduction, take over arrangements from Banks, FIs and private sources.
Another important field of practice in the finance and banking laws arena is the matters pertaining to the Negotiable Instruments Act, which mainly deal with bouncing of cheques dishonor of cheques, non refund of money. We provide end to end solution of all types of banking cases related to Section 138 of NI Act and the matters pertaining to bouncing of cheques, dishonor of cheques , dishonor of negotiable instruments. Our Banking lawyer in India specialize in all kinds of cheque dishonour notices and matters pertaining to dishonor of cheques, dishonor of negotiable instruments, bouncing of cheques.
All kinds of litigation before the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT), Appeal at Debt Recovery Tribunals (ADRT), Banking tribunal matters, Securitization Act( SARFASI ) Act matters ,auction purchase matters, liquidation of loan matters contesting and defending OA filed under Section 19 at the DRT filing of the Securitization Application before DRT for challenging the orders passed by the banks under SARFASI for taking possession of the property through the court of the magistrates.
NOTE: As a Law Firm Delhi, we have a good team of expert Banking Lawyers in India, call us for any such services at our board No. 9-11-2335 5388 or mail us through the contact us page of our website.