Service and Labour Lawyer
Important Services By Service And Labour Lawyer:
- All legal advisory services in the fields of service and labour laws by expert service and labour lawyer.
- Online legal advice and services by expert service and labour lawyer.
- Online drafting services for various documents related to employment contract, termination letter, suspension letter and all such documents.
- Advisory Services By Service And Labour Lawyer:
- CCA matters.
- CCS matters.
- Suspension, charge sheet, disciplinary action, misconducts in Government employment.
- Promotion, transfer, and confidential reports.
- Appointment, removal, termination, dismissal.
- Vigilance, Anti Corruption, Sexual harassment at workplace and related issues.
- Labour disputes, Industrial Disputes, Labour Court cases, Industrial Tribunal cases.
- Litigation Services By Service And Labour Lawyer:
- All types of litigation services in the fields of Government employment in the following fields:
- Cases before Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT).
- Writ petitions against the orders of CAT and other Tribunals.
- Writ petitions before High Court related to service matters.
- Petitions against vigilance, Anti Corruption cases.
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace and other related disputes.
- SLP before Supreme Court of India in service and labour matters.
- Industrial Disputes, Labour law cases, employment disputes.
- Writ against the awards passed by the Industrial and Labour Courts in ID matters.
- Writ against the orders passed by the Authority under The Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Appeals against the orders passed by the Commissioner Workman Compensation.
- Writs against the orders passed by Labour authorities under various other provisions related to labour laws.
- Filing and defending appeals before the EI Courts against the order passed by the ESI Authorities under proceedings of Section 45 A of the ESI Act.
- Appeals against the orders under The EPF Act against assessment orders.
- Litigation services by highly qualified service and labour lawyer before the Supreme Court of India in the fields of service and labour laws in India.
- Documentation Services By Service And Labour Lawyer:
- Expert Service and labour lawyer for drafting and vetting of various formats of legal documents including appointment letters, contracts.
- Service and Labour Lawyer for drafting and vetting of settlements related to service and labour disputes.
- Service and Labour Lawyer for drafting and vetting of transfer letters, warning letters, termination letters, dismissal letters, charge sheets.
- Service and Labour Lawyer for drafting and vetting of replies to charge sheets, memos, warning letters.
- Service and Labour Lawyer for drafting and vetting of strike notices.
- Service and Labour Lawyer for drafting and vetting of lock out, closure, and lay off, retrenchment notices.
- Service And Labour Lawyer For Compliance Services:
- Compliance Services:
- Professional Tax
- Payment of Bonus Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Shops and Establishments Act
- Labour Welfare Board
- Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996.
- Regular and periodical compliance audits and compliance checks of establishments, factories.
For urgent requirements of the services of Service and Labour Lawyer, call our board No. 011-2335 5388 or mail us through contact us page of our website.
IT Lawyer India
Online Legal Adviser India
Taxation Lawyer India
Legal Documentation Services
IPR Copyright and Patent Lawyer
Business Lawyer India
Legal Outsourcing and Processing
Technological Legal Services
Service and Labour Lawyer
Indian Company Lawyer
Para Legal Services in India
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lawyer
Land Revenue Lawyer Delhi
Consumer Protection Lawyer in India
Indian International Lawyer
Legal Arbitration Services India
National Green Tribunal (NGT) Lawyer