Legal Arbitration Services India
Important Legal Arbitration Services
- Online legal Arbitration Services in India
- Legal advice on Legal Arbitration Services by experts through video conferencing
- Online drafting of arbitration agreement, claims, counter claims
- Legal arbitration services in India for enforcement of international arbitration Awards in India
- Services for international arbitration proceedings
Arbitration is now a very important field of legal service in India. It is a part of the alternative dispute resolution in India which has expanded over the last several years and has become an important step in the dispute resolution process.
We expertise in Legal arbitration services in India at all levels including International Arbitration proceedings. Our Firm assists clients with resolution of disputes in all areas of general and special practices in a broad range of industrial sectors including Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Construction and Infrastructure, Real Estate, Entertainment and Media, Banking and Finance, Aviation, International Finance, Information Technology, Telecommunications, etc.
Our Firm has a significant experience in Legal arbitration services in India for both international and domestic arbitration and other forms of Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR). Our attorneys have acted as counsels and arbitrators in high stake arbitration’s providing best advice and legal services. We have represented many government bodies and PSUs in ADRs. We have a dedicated team of lawyers with specific expertise to meet our client’s requirements and handle complex arbitration matters both in India and abroad.
Services of Legal Arbitration Services India:
- Legal arbitration services in India for conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Legal arbitration services in India before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Drafting arbitration agreements and clauses
- Legal arbitration services in India related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters
For any requirements in the field of Legal arbitration services, legal advice, mail us at email@example.com