Indian Company Lawyer
IMPORTANT SERVICES OF INDIAN COMPANY LAWYER:
- Online legal advice by expert Indian company lawyer.
- Expert for NCLT matters
- Incorporation and formation of a company in India.
- Compliance of the ROC by Expert Indian Company Lawyer.
- Taxation advises by Expert Indian Company Lawyer related to the affairs of the company and its operations.
- All services related to the formation, incorporation and establishment of a foreign company, branch office, a liaison office in India by Online legal expert for company laws.
- Services of expert Indian Company Lawyer for Mergers,de-mergers, takeovers, JVs, LLP, LLC and other business organizations.
- Legal documentation, compliance’s of the Company Laws by an experts.
- Legal services related to the drafting of agreements pertaining to takeovers, mergers, de-mergers, share transfer agreements by Online legal expert for company laws.
- Indian company Lawyer for compliance’s before the Registrar of Companies, Company Law Board, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- All services of formation and incorporation of companies, private limited companies, public limited companies, NBFC, FII, LLP, LLC etc.
- Excellent team of lawyers for start-up services for foreign nationals in India with the entire setup for advice and compliances by highly qualified and efficient Online legal expert for company laws.
- Lawyer for company law litigation matters.
- Registration of foreign companies in India.
- All kinds of permits and compliance’s from RBI in India for the operation of various kinds of activities by foreign operators in India.
- Drafting of the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association for the incorporation of the Companies.
- Company formation and incorporation services.
- Services related to the handling of the cases pertaining to Company law board matters.
- Indian company lawyer for the handling of share disputes.
- Services pertaining to advise on overseas collaborations by Online legal expert for company laws.
- Online legal services pertaining to advice on all company law matters by expert Indian Company Lawyer.
- Online legal services for drafting and vetting of MOU, MOA, AOA and all other legal documents related to the company in India.
Introduction of Indian Company Laws:
Indian companies laws are mainly contained under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. This Act determines the formation and incorporation of companies in India and their operation. The Indian Companies Act also describes the process of dealing with the disputes inside the company and the money disputes with the company.
National Company Law Tribunal is the court where all matters pertaining to the dispute with the companies are taken up and decided. The dispute amongst the company Directors, share holders is also decided by the civil courts and various civil suits for declaration, injunction are filed before the civil court.
The role of Indian Company lawyer is very important in advising on the Indian Company Laws as it is an interplay of the various complex set of Indian laws followed by a complicated taxation system for the financial aspects of the company.
For urgent requirements of the services of Indian Company Lawyer, mail us at the contact us page of our website.